Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love inspiration!

I follow a girl you may know, Nova from a cuppa and a catch up, and she just reminded me how much I love inspiration! Check out this inspiration trail!

It started here, with a wall hanging from liesl at disdressed...
It's gorgeous and understandably inspired the wonderful people at House on Hill Road
Then House on Hill Road created this one which inspired Nova...
Finally Nova from a cuppa and a catch up posted this inspiring set of blocks,
I love the little birdie in the tree and I have some of those bunnies in the star (random piece of fabric that just gathered it's self into my hands, during some random fabric shopping trip) that I have been trying to figure out what to do with! I love them.

In fact, I am inspired by all three blocks. What a fun trip I had following the trail, it's all about the joy of the hunt! The inspiration moment!

I think I'm gonna have to try something new!



2 comments:

  1. I love the birdie in the tree too. Imagine a whole row of them in different sizes .... a super cute forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hillary! Thanks for coming along on the inspiration ride too ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete