Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fun and Anxiety don't mix.

I'm in love with these awesome little magnets just thought you should know.

Aside from my teeny tiny love affair you may want to see this little mini quilt.
I finished this last Sunday but haven't shown you, my dear friends, because I immediately started in on finishing my fabric design for the Michael Miller/Spoonflower contest!

The contest has a baby boy theme. I'm super excited and going a little crazy with fear that mine won't even get chosen to vote on! Aaaah! Don't get me wrong, I love my fabric, I'd already been working on it for my little boy, and I've gotten lots of great feedback, but letting something I love that much go to someone else's decision is a little rough. You can go here to see the designs I've been playing with on spoonflower. Not available for sale yet but at least you can see 'em. :)

Anyway that's my anxiety but once the 24th passed I was able to get back into a little bit of my fun and that's when I met and fell in love with these bitty magnets!
This is my planned packet for my awesome DQS10 partner!
I hope she likes it. I do and I'm not a cat person!
But I love the colors and the design is right up my alley :)
I have to be inspired by something to do anything with it so swaps always take me a little longer than I'd like because I can't talk to the person about what they really want!

I've had some fun and I'm gonna top it off with some vintage Barbie love!

Hope you guys are havin' fun too!
The 31st is coming soon and I'll know if I get to be part of the Michael Miller/Spoonflower contest! Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. i think your fabric looks great...i love the green/gray color combo!
    adorable magnets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little quilt is adorable and the magnets! I don't know what you eat or drink - but I'd like to have what you're having. How do you do all this with 5 little ones? I've been dreaming of some spoonflower designs and a bunch of little projects, but I can barely get out of my own way most days :-) I hope your fabric gets into the voting. You definitely have my vote if you do!

    ReplyDelete