Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Riley Knows How To Party!

We've been having a marvelous time at the Riley Blake shop owners retreat! I'm feeling pretty crazy lucky to be here. 

Our first class was an adorable block from Lori Holt using her fabric line "Cozy Christmas" 
It's so cute!!! And so is she :) this is me and my momma while working on our project!

That was yesterday. We also got to do some English paper piecing with Sue Daley. Loved it and am only a bit worried about my future time having to be divided among regular tasks and cutting and gluing tiny hexagons. Of course Sue says once you do small hexi-s you never go larger! 
So I guess I'm toast. 

Today we did a class with Melly from "Melly and me" learning some great tips on making her adorable softies! She has quite a story, and is crazy talented!

This is from the last class that we took with Simple Simon & co! So awesome! We made maxi skirts using their excellent tips!
I can't even say how wonderful it's been to meet and visit with these amazing women! All of them are so talented and it's been a great retreat! Huge thanks to Riley Blake for putting this together and creating such an amazing environment of creativity and learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment