Friday, August 28, 2009

Why are there teeth marks on my arm?

It's the grip of summer!
I swear!!! And a little school starting! LOL!
I've had to rip myself from it's jaws but it's ok, you can get excited now because today you get to see my first completed attempt at my own pattern!


Yay!! This is the full view of my "You Are What You Eat" quilt that I have hinted about before :) I know it's been a long time but it's so cute! I've really been enjoying this project! I'm now in the process of revising the directions and making another sample.
But I think we should all get to enjoy this! and I'm loving that you can see the 3D tail in this next shot!


This one is a close up of some stitching detail and my cute little giraffe's head :) He makes me smile :D big!

This has been so exciting, working on a project that I care so much about! Along with a major learning experience! And I'm still learning! I'm excited to be soon bringing this project to a close... if I can keep my nose out of to many swaps, other wips, and blog surfing, and other life events... HA! All I can say is I'll try :) and I can't wait to have my first patterns up and ready I've got about 5 in the works and ideas for more! Hurray!



6 comments:

  1. Such a cute design. Love your colors & fabric.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable!!! THat is all I have to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D.A.R.L.I.N.G!!!

    When will the pattern be ready for purchase?? I want to make at least one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOO cute, you are amazing and should be picked up by a pattern company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister-in-law would flip over this! She loves giraffes. I feel lucky to have seen this project in person... in the works even! :) So cute, Hill! I love it.

    ReplyDelete