Monday, August 31, 2009

I promised you fireworks didn't I!

I promised you fireworks and here they are!

Along with pictures of all the other Jenean Morrison dresses I made!
This Fireworks tunic is adorable the directions required a little improvisation :) but it turned out great I think lots of great detail with the neckline and hem!
This Mingle Sundress is one of my favorites!
I love the contrast and happy fabric! Isn't it pretty! It feels like summer to me!

This one I think is going to be a great anytime anywhere dress!
It's made out of Pop dots from the Picnic Parade line.

I love the little gathering at the neck and cuff! The ruffle and contrasting belt give a great accent! It makes this dress so fun and feminine!

It was great fun to play with this great fabric! I've got several more projects going with them and can't wait to post them! Which fabric is your favorite? I know I've got mine! With several runners up :) and it might change tomorrow... ahh heck I love them all! Great fabric Jenean! I can't wait for your next line!

( Psst! She's got a little preview up of California Dreamin on her site go check it out
and tell her I sent you! )

Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

  1. Darling!!! Love the styles! I can't sew clothes, I'd be put in time out for all the curse words I'd have to use!

    ReplyDelete