Monday, September 7, 2009

Gooseberries

I spent last week working on a "berry" fun project with a "Berry Delicious" Jelly Roll just like the one in the picture!



See it's "Jelly Roll Week" over at the Missouri Star Quilt Co.
They will be featuring several Jelly roll quilts and mine will be one of them! So I have been up to my eyeballs in berries and geese finishing up this fun little project!

It's now on it's way to the MSQC to be finished up and photographed :) While I work on the tutorial! Yes I did say tutorial :)
Hehe, it's coming!

I don't know if I reinvented the wheel on this one but I came across a great idea while searching for the perfect Jelly roll pattern and adapted the look for a great Jelly Roll friendly lap quilt! I'm calling it "Gooseberries" since I don't know of any other name. You can be watching the Cutting Table Blog and right here for more jelly roll updates, fun Jelly Roll quilts, and maybe a few fun projects!

2 comments:

  1. Juicy colors..... I love it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name! It's so hard to name quilts I think!

    Can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete