Friday, May 1, 2009

TTT


Alright girls, who's seen the latest Tool Time Tuesday?
Every one of them is so much fun! Most of you know I'm quite the hardware store junkie :) Ask my husband, I am the owner of the chop saw, jig saw, sander, cordless drill, etc. in our house. So I was hooked after the first TTT I saw and love them! I've been doing a ton of applique lately and lovin' circles right now and Karen just made my life a whole lot easier with her perfect little circles! Or maybe not... this might prompt me to start a few more projects!



P.S. Follow that TTT link up there in the last paragraph... I am so making those aprons for one of my little girls birthdays... or something! I'm thinking we need some of those walking around at my house!

1 comment:

  1. Hillary, this is so funny! I too am the one who owns all the power tools. I always get the weirdest looks at the hardware store. It is funny when I go to buy a new "toy" and they automatically turn to ask my husband the questions. When they find it's ME asking, their face is priceless! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete